CHALLENGE: February Fart Off | Forum

BradJade
BradJade Feb 5 '19
All through February, pick a day from when you wake up till you go to sleep. Count the number of times you fart within that day. Then, report that number back here. You can do this for as many different days as you want.

The winner with the most farts becomes fart king of MXM.

The Forum post is edited by loganxs Feb 8 '19
loganxs
loganxs Feb 5 '19

I'd like to tag on and say that we've made a nifty badge for the person who wins this title. We've given it to BradJade for now. Who's gonna take it?! ;)
The Forum post is edited by loganxs Feb 8 '19
Rippsniffer
Rippsniffer Feb 28 '19
I'm eating mexican today just to get some farts in. Although I like the idea of BradJade being the FART KING OF MXM just because of his sexy stories.

Yesterday i farted 25 times (15 loud blast and 10 silent)

Today, so far, I've farted 7 times (three loud morning blast in bed; three silent farts; and one loud wet ripper in the shower); I'll be farting more once the mexican kicks in.

BradJade
BradJade Feb 28 '19

Quote from Rippsniffer I'm eating mexican today just to get some farts in. Although I like the idea of BradJade being the FART KING OF MXM just because of his sexy stories.

Today, so far, I've farted 7 times (three loud morning blast in bed; three silent farts; and one loud wet ripper in the shower); I'll be farting more once the mexican kicks in.

Nice! I've only counted to 8 for the whole day on Tuesday. I will happily step down to 'Story King' whoever wins this. haha!
Rippsniffer
Rippsniffer Feb 28 '19

Quote from BradJade
Quote from Rippsniffer I'm eating mexican today just to get some farts in. Although I like the idea of BradJade being the FART KING OF MXM just because of his sexy stories.

Nice! I've only counted to 8 for the whole day on Tuesday. I will happily step down to 'Story King' whoever wins this. haha!
Well, you still win. I neglected to counted the other days. And anyway, I've only farted two more times today after eating Mexican. I usually fart the most right before bed as i'm on my stomach or in the morning when i first wake up. WHO KNOWS how many times i fart in my sleep. Need to invite someone over for a sleepover to count them haha
loganxs
loganxs Mar 1 '19
Hmmmm. Maybe we could extend this into March!